RSS

life ?? SUCKS!!!!!

few days ago

my mum talked to me

about???
LOVE

goshhh!!!!!!
lecture again XD

my mum has been bugging me about my life nowadays=='''

goshhhh~~~~~~


my life huh???

eat sleep study sometime sms wif friends

TATS ALL!!!!!!!!!

WHY WHY WHY????!!!!!!


becoz my mum and my freaking stupid family
i gave up a relationship !!!

after that

still bugging me ==

reli behhhh tahannn betull lorr!!!!!!!!
!@#$%^&%@$%@

every time also say

ling !!
i knew u have grow up
i noe its time tat u will have a relationship
i didn't say anything about it
i have no comment about it
but the guy u choose has to be a good one
and also rich one ==
and also have a good education background

i was like
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

没有读好书就是坏人?!
没有钱就是坏人?!

=='''

damn realistic !!!!


although their motive is to assure my safety
but !!!
tis is too much!!!!!!!

since young !!!
famous school !!!
surrounded by famous people!!!

suddenly
i wan to be a normal person !!!!!

BEH TAHAN!!!!!

ishhhh~~~~~~~~


life sucks!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 评论:

匿名 说...

你的妈妈的关心太大份量了
也难怪你受不了 ~

可是始终是关心 ~

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

太过分的关心就像枷锁..
试着跟你妈妈谈..
c: