RSS

bad news gud news huh???

----------sleeping ----------

then my brother knock my door= ='''

stupid larrrr!!!!!!
oni 9 o'clock

haizzzz

then he say cat born BB

then ??

so???

big deal huh????


not reli u noe.........==

went back 2 sleep again

--------------sleeping--------------

now

sister knock my door

say got dead cat=='''

but i hear cat miao miao miao all around the house= =

then cat came in my room

looking 4 it's BB

swttttt............

y cant i sleep at sunday!!!!!???????

my sister came in again

screaming like hell= =

say got dead cat

then

no choice

walk down stairs

dead BB cat in front of me= =

early in the morning

i was like

WTH!!!!!!!!!

BB cat die infront of me

haizzzz

wake me up 4 wat = ='''

wake mum up laaaaa
swtttt


i'm not a doc btw

cannot save the BB catt

T__T

so pity summore

juz arrive this world like oni 30 minute

T__T

but still got 1 more^^

alive BB cat

haha

but veri ugly= =

to b cont............

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: