RSS

is me ?? or is really the truth???

frenz are having love problem
so
ok
fine
comfort her
be her side
tis is wat i should do rite??

frenz having prob
help them solve the prob
be at their side
giv comment
do wat i could
is wat i should do rite??

i think i'm always doing tis
without me knowing it
untill today
when my mom ask me how cum i am going out so often

rebecca
breaked up
i teman her at cheras leisure mall

selina have problem
i gave comment

puiyi having prob now
helped her in a way tat is so impossible
n it is a definitely no
if i told my parent
till now still thinking how 2 tell my mum

maine lynn
few years back i did gave some comment to her

it seems tat i'm doing something is over the line
it seems tat i'm doing things which is non of my business

may be i'm the extra one.......
may be
i should juz stand out of the circle
n get my position clear.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

WeiYew_Tan 说...

帮不到的事情,就不要为难自己啦...
到时会失去自我的...