RSS

happiness ~~

hey peeps ! =)
this weekend is the worth to waste weekend XD
saturday
i went to temple for praying
for my dear SPM !!
its coming nearer and nearer !
AIKS

have to work hard !!!!!
I HAVE TO GET GOOD RESULT ! =x

On my ways to the temple
i walk around Petaling street
thing there are nice =)
really nice !
after praying
me and my mum also my sister
went to my relative's birthday luchy CX

because me and my sister are not invited=x
so of coz we have to order our own food !
haha~

we ate FRIED RICE !!
and we have a FRIED RICE FIGHT SECTION ~
hahahah
its like i am still a little baby =)

at night
i am appointed to be a MC at a ballet concert
so
here i go=x
"小朋友们今天开不开心吖?"
“小朋友们今天好不好完吖?”

aiks !

but i really enjoy it !
although its a busy day
but i enjoyed a lot
when i'm in the crowd



PICTURE TIME !! ~~








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

SPM gambateh larh!
Canot lose me oh.. hehe