RSS

although no celebration

August 10
the so call 'big' day of mine

although it end up me having a stupiak fever =x

but overall
quite good =)


sang birthday song as usual in the class
cause the clown of the class knew it was mine bday =)

the special part is !
on the same day
our school had a special assembly
we were celebrating our chairman's belated birthday

when she asked
whose birthday was in august=x
my friend call out my name

then
she asked
whose birthday is today?
my name was shouted
louder

quite embarrassing
but it's okay=x
as long as they are happy
i'm happy

tats all =)

so so ...

when i reached home
my mum bought me a cake !!=)
so
like everyone else
we blow the candle and make a wish

my wish ??
SECRET !!

I LOVE MY MUMMY AND FAMILYY =)

AHHA
my present !!
hahah~~~~
love them love them !!!
MUWAKK !!!
xD










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

hapi bday ya! =)

大小姐:) 说...

最後一張照片
最後一張照片
我控制不了了

祝你生日快樂

__⚆〫ᵦowIing ✘LiNG `` 说...

HAHAHA =)
thanks !!