RSS

the day which i think worth to waste =)


on saturday,
i have nothing to do =x
since i dun wan to complete my add math mountain like work,

one of my dearest friend
kena NS
she's crying
although i cant find the point of crying
but i accompany her =)
what a great friend XD
HAHA

SO~
we went to 1 u !!
snooker =x
sing k
watch movie
and SHOPPINGG ~~~

she spent a lot!!
lucky i din=x
HAHA

i bought a bag only =x
GOOD GIRL ~~~
haha


we have fun
at least she smile at the end =)

its happy to know that someone is happy ~
her smile on her face
makes me smile


someone said to me
you dont have to show that you care about tat person by showing her
the only thing you have to do is to be by her side when you are need
on the other side
if you show you care about her
it means that u care for her
but you are not sincere

it's quite true tho=x
haha
may be it is true up to a point ~

IN THE END ~~
I ENJOY MY SATURDAY =)
BUT
not finishing my add math homework =x

AIKS!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS