RSS

the day i smile coz i'm happy

so~~
i'm back to my blog again XD
today
i wake up on 10 =x
quite nice XD
my babes are not going to school today
so do i then =x
veri 幸福XD

then
i go to my school n take my bro n sis report
my mum
is so so so lazy to take their report
by giving me a reason of
{ ling , can u go help me take their reports?
since ur sis teacher is new, so she wont know my daughter
n so no complain
then ur bro is a good boy
so u go for me ok?? }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gak gak gak ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
somehow
乌鸦飞过…..

in the end
i went back to school
as my bro n sis guardian XD
NOT BAD HUH!!!???

when listening to their teacher complain
i'm thinking of
taking out a recorder n record it for my mum (''|||)

THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAIN

need to screw them tmrw morning when having breakfast XD

THEN
the best part !!!!
my mum pick me up suddenly ~
n say
lets go to mid valley
n she said
{ling .. i kinda dont know how to go mid valley
so ~~~
lets take KTM }

second time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gak gak gak ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bird pass by again
but no shitting lar XD

she say
my bro need a sam fu
n someone say mid valley have

i am so doubt of it ~~~!!!!!
but i really found a shop call china town ==

SO !!!
i bought my darling py bday present dy !!
hope she like it =)

n then after my shower
GUESS WATT !!!
MAYKYE IS ON EPOP!!!!!!!

i mean
her blog lar XD





quite shock tho =x

i tot my eyes have problem =x
hahahahha


but i really enjoy today XD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: