RSS

hurts?? nid me heal??

tis world is realistic
my word is hurts??
everything hurts when thing becume something which u dont desire

may be i'm over the line
may be i did hurt ppl
but its oni something i wrote
if i wrote it wrongly
u all would like to defend urself
split it out
i'm ok
tats the honesty between friends

my dear darling little puiyi
not i dun wans to tell u
its just tat
no point telling u =='''

in ur mind
ur mum trying to find out something
from me
my words
my reactions

ur mom noe nothing~
i didnt say anything
she din get anything from me
i'm just thinking that
u would like to say it urself
or u would like to keep it as a secret forever

tis is ur prob
i'm a 16 years old girl
there's many thing that i am concern
i'm not the one should be in ur family thingy
my sir name is not lim=='''

words do hurt ppl everytime
which come out from my typing

maybe i should say
i have a complicated
family
life
maybe thinking too

i hope to be normal~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS