RSS

SCREWWW ITTT!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!


I SCREW UP MY SEJ PAPAERRRR!!!!!!!!!
**stil so proud typing it in CAP summore huh???**


sej paper 2

OMGGG

my expression when i open my paper
---->STUN!!!!!

tis is so so so so so

OMGG!!!!!!

how the hell am i going to survive for tis whole form 4 year???!!!!!


i fill the blank with crap!!!

OMGG


which mean i din fill the blank at allll

for the first time

i find out that= =

we actually can tembak at paper 2
--->simply write answer is tembak rite???
haha


first in my whole life!!!!!
so so so so so unsatisfied with my papersT__T

FEEL LYKE KILLING MYSELFF!!!!!!!!


HATE

HATE!!!!

I HATE EXAMMM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

coz it a fact that i dono how 2 do my exam

so ..........

it becum a drawing exam again>_<

sad huh???

ahaha

i drew ganny again

quite fun

but also quite sad


i dono wat will happen when i get my paper back= ='''


so sure tat it must be all red!!!
BLOOD PAPERR!!!!!



PS--when tat day cum ....my dear frien ......dun cum close to me = ='''


hahahahah

Photobucket



Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: