RSS

no one concern =x

holy shit !!
just few hours ago
i get my papers back
my add math =x

dont ever ask for my marks
neither my parents nor my friends!!
dun ever ask =3=

whole day in the school
did many staff
but that only goes to my friends
they chat a lot
they study

but me =x
muahahahhaahha

DAY DREAMING!!!!

not bad huh??><

things did went in to my ear
but my brain cells
are
so
not
functioning

what am i thinking ?

there is something bothering me
no one cares
who knows
maybe
someone will ask me about it

i doubt it ! =x

bio droppers
and
blogging
when bio teacher talking XD


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

many top students in my school last time even fail add maths or get 0..
but they manage to get an A in SPM..
so nothing is impossible..
it's raining here.. yeah =)

__⚆〫ᵦowIing ✘LiNG `` 说...

hey gor gor !!
i miss u nia =x
but difficult lar!!!!
get A in add math =x