RSS

sad n happy.... So WAT???

many thing had happen these day

although i'm quite sad n also down
but thanks to my babes
i still can appear to be happy

9 in the night
i really nid an ear
to listen to me
and only my words
words from my heart

reli feel like crying
all i can do is only cry right??

homework are piling up
i have no mood to giv a damn on my homework
head are full of thoughts
but
life still goes on without me concerning

getting lazy and lazier
pressure are piling up too
final exam are cumming
facts should be in my finger tips right now
but all of the fact flies away

head are full or things shouldn't be there
hope that i'm still like the old me
when everything is under my willing

happy when i want to
sad when i want to
serious when i want to
think what i want to think only

now.....
things change
i'm not me anymore
thing happen before i can predict
sudden change happen often

birthday comming
having a bad feeling on my birthday
sweet sixteen huh????
sounds like it doesn't happen at all

only thing i can do is drop a tear
and
remind myself to cheer up !
aikss
wat a weirdo=='''


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: