RSS

bad day~!!!!!@@

woke up by a surprise call
get told to attend a surprise meeting
rush to the meeting
get the wrong type of cloth
coz attending frenz bday party at noon

thought of changing cloth after meeting
but
the boss came late=='''
F***
damn late summore!!!!!!!
i rush like hell
he came late
summore a sudden meeting is his desire!!!

after cumming an hour late
no sorry came out from him
me n our drummer
was
so so so so so pissed!!

feeling like walking out the room
then
summore cumming up!
suddenly want us to perform
shyt!!!!!
impposible wehhhh
summore wan me to sing
my god!!!!!
its a TOTALLY NO!!!!!!!!!!

asking me to do something i dun wan
is a bad thing
i walk out at last><
with the drummer
leaving the guitarist inside and settle
kakax

feeling bad
><
sorry keit

jt
thx for walking out with me
kakax

lost a chance again
i have no idea y i say no to boss
since i luv singing ......

din eat medi maybe^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: