RSS

the wonderful moment =)

He asked one day.

"did you ever thought of me leaving you one day ? "

I didn't

I won't

I don't want to

I never want to


so that this will never come


I've put in my utmost effort to maintain our relationship

My mood gone down immediately
behaving like a roller coaster

although he said that he was asking randomly
but somehow deep down in my heart
i know he has doubts

insecure feeling
flying in front of me

Then i forced  my brother to watch a movie in my room
so that i won't be alone
and he went out to get his sister pizza

when he's back home
he called me

few minutes after
phone rang

he wrote
"Because of you , I am who I am
Thanks a lof for always with me
Iloveyou "

I laughed !
because of his english and his spelling

at that moment
he is relieved because he finally made me smile
and
I am secured
that he actually cared about me

although these are small stuff
but its a worth to remember moment
that
you are actually important to that person
you stand a place in his heart

ILOVEYOUDEAR=)

 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

sound so sweet
don worry too much

if he really belongs to you then he wont leave you :)

Jesus love you ^^