RSS

yesterdaay ; ends with a smile !

yesterday was my little brother's birthday ! =)
at first
we promised him to celebrate it at pizza hut
but in the end
we went to some Chinese restaurant
nice food and cheap !
unlike pizza hut
nice price but not full !
thats wat my mum said XD

days before yesterday ~
me mum and little brother discussed about the celebration when v are having dinner
then my mum suddenly said '' so you spend us all to eat okays ? and then buy your own cake kays ? ''

my brother was like !
what kind of birthday is this ?! And i had to buy my own cake !
then he start to complain and start saying
mummy so bad !
XD

and !
i PASSED !!!
the driving test XD !
with flying colors ! ~~~
19/20 ~!
went back home with a big smiley face
and brag about it for two hours


picture time !!







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: