RSS

the light will shine my life ~

well then !
i'm back to blogging XD
the laziness disease been attacking me nowadays !
but its okay ~
i'm born to be lazy =3

march is a busy month !
a good way to start the 2011 year ~
things to be done :
<>
<>



things are coming slowly
especially the results !
kinda scared that it will be the same day as my ESOL exams=(
hope its not !

but on the other hand ~
if its the same day
i dont have to get butterflies in my stomach ~

kinda stubborn

without myself noticing it !
i somehow had made my mind not in to the so called relationship
so i think my life will be full of studies
start from this month =)

So
good bye my previous life
and
a great hug to my new life !

hope everything will be fine

last !
I MISS YOU GUYS ~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: