RSS

3in1




FIRST !!
i bought my own phone !!!
HAHA
although it is not the most famous phone
but i buy it myself
my own money XD
syok !!
HAHA


next
yesterday go watch shrek ==
STUPID !!!
really cartoon
so cartoon
i almost sleep in the cinema ><
the most suitable for children bed time story =)

then then then
today i went to TS
thinking of teman REBECCA KHOO
but SHE DITCH ME
hahahha
joking lar
she got ppl teman
so in the end
i ask K zai come out n then teman me

he walk so fast
n then 'chui' me when i shop==
then i beh song dy
i say
go neway XD
haha

we have fun larr =)
but his wallet
da chu xue XD

FUN BETUL !!
muackxx k zai xD
thanxx alot yarr !! XD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

seem tat u r having great time at thr!! =)

Stocking 说...

Good,Good,must preciatte 1st HP~~~