RSS

new layout ! new life =)


i chose to spend my golden time
to change my bolgskin
and did not study !

hahahaha

bad me !!

my mum went to africa for few days dy
kinda miss her
she sms-ed me yesterday !
i hope she bought staff for us =)

holidays are bored !
but i enjoy waking up at 11
and sleep at 2

life which i cant find during schools days
although it's kinda like
waste of time
but it's ok !
i have lots of time to waste !
--> look how a spm student speaks ! bad girl !!

haha
as long as i have a smile on my face
then
everything will be fine =)

last !
my dear johnny ~
got into an accident
glad that he's still in one piece !
glad that he's not hurt !
words to him ``~
although ur wallet have to become thinner
but it's ok !
SMILE PLEASE !
stop being EMO !


hope to see ur smile again =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论: