RSS

nice one!! random visit from relative XD

after sport day
i took KTM from UKM to kepong
it took me 1 hour
to reach home !!!
thanks to my sis
she left her ipod suffle in imma bag !!
her ipod really saved my life wehh=x

before i reach kepong station
i called my mum
so i expect she will be thr as soon as i reach kepong
BUT!!!!!
she made me waiting for her for half n hour !!!

adding up the one hour in the KTM "STANDING" pluss waiting at the station half n hour "STANDING" also

my leg
is going to so call "PATAH"

then i saw i leng zai (HAHAHAHA ~~~ cumming from his house n then juz for eat manggo XD)

so ~~

FINALLY!!
my mum came XD
n then when i reach home ==
my house
full of people !!!
all my relative visit my grandma ==
SO SUDDEN
=x

when i'm on my way home
i was thinking tat
at last i can have a good night sleep ==
unfortunately !!
i CANNOT!!

OMFG

after having my bath
they say !!

"ling !! go eat lor !! u hungry dy bar ?? lets go eat steamboat"

SIEN

i was thinking not eating my dinner tho =x
since it is 8 dy =x

n then !! by the time they finish chit chatting
n change baju ==
its 9 dy !!!

ISHHH~~~

sien sien sien

COMPLAINING YA!!!!

hahaha


although imma tired
but i enjoyed
having all the relative
chit chatting
seeing my grandma happy

happy day !!!



this post is so shorten
because=-=
chatting wif SELINA WONG SCE KEI
n no mood to blogg dy ==

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 评论:

我是橙子,Halo! 说...

hahaha..
seems that u r having a great time..
hehe
i love steamboat!!!! ^^

__⚆〫ᵦowIing ✘LiNG `` 说...

HAHA~~
ya ya XD
i enjoy
really enjoy =]